Okay, after this 45 minutes of mayhem, I decided to work out on the weights and the nu-seated stepper and advanced my weights in the machine which is called the "torture chamber." This machine is good for the hips and thighs called abductor something or other.
Walked for a half mile and boy was I tired. I did my body a big favor today!
I'm going to get serious now and write about something that inspires me, helps me cope and I feel brings my life more meaning I hope you enjoy it. By the way, I'll be reciting this in my writing class next Monday:
TIPS TO BRING YOU A BEAUTIFUL LIFE!
- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day and don't forget to smile.
- Make a purpose for each day.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes.
- Remember the 3 "F's" Faith, Family & Friends, and the 3 "E's" Energy, Enthusiasm & Empathy.
- Spend more time with people over 70 and under the age of 6.
- Dream more while your awake.
- Try to make at least 3 people smile each day.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn, pass all your tests. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear to fade away but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Life isn't fair --- but it is still good!
- Life is too short wasting time hating anyone.
- Don't take yourself so seriously, no one else does.
- Make peace with the past, as it won't mess up the present.
- Don't compare your life with others, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Burn the candles, use the nice linens -- Don't save them for a special occasion --- Today is a special occasion!
- No one is in charge of your happiness accept you.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won't take care of you when your sick, but your family and friends will.
- Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
- The best is yet to come -- Believe!
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up!
- Do the right thing.
- Call your family often.
- Each night before you go to bed complete the following statement: "I am thankful for ------ and "Today I accomplished --------.
- Remember you are too blessed to be stressed.
- Enjoy the ride and remember life isn't always Disney World and you certainly don't want a fast pass. Make the most of it and enjoy the journey!
These passages might be for more seasoned folks, but this says it all.
Make yourself a wonderful day!